If you are looking for personal relationship with your accountant we have a team of reliable, approachable, and proactive accountants who will do more than just respond to your needs but work alongside you to help you succeed.
If you are an individual or business entity wishing to communicate with HMRC but do not have the resources, authorise AL Accounting Services to be your HMRC agent by signing the 64-8 form.
• Agent for Value Added Tax (VAT), Corporation Tax, Self Assessment, PAYE tax.
• Make and respond to your HMRC queries
• Make representations in our offices during tax visits and inspections
We register all types of businesses for HMRC taxes through our agent account.
We can relieve your business with the burden of your bookkeeping and accounting needs, including the preparation of your annual accounts. Our first step is to gain a full understanding of your business and then tailor our systems to your requirements so we can provide exactly the service you need.
Besides your core bookkeeping, we can also maintain your financial records electronically and prepare management accounts for your business. Our final accounts formats are compliant with the regulatory body of each entity. For Charities we ensure compliance with SORP prescribed by the Charity Commission and for Limited companies we ensure compliance with UK Companies Act.
We make distinction for trading, services, private limited companies with shares, Company limited by guarantee with no shares and charities.
All our accounts comes with our stamp of approval in the form of an Accountants report or an Independent examiners report.
Administering your payroll can be time consuming distracting clients from the core activities of their business. And the task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
We have dedicated staff who can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
• Customised payslips
• Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
• Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HMRC
• Summaries and analyses of staff costs
• Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
• Administration of pension schemes
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll.
If you are faced with late tax returns filing penalties and want to appeal or you are in a unique tax position and looking for an accountant to understand we offer help on these filing requirements.
• Corporation tax (CT600) returns using iXBRL software
• VAT returns for trading in UK or trading with EC and overseas
• VAT EC Sales List
• Self Assessment Tax Returns for traders, landlords, employment, ministers of religion, UK property, partnership, capital gains, etc.
• Partnerships Tax Returns (SA800)
• Trust and Estate Tax Return for Charities.
The Companies Act requires companies to submit various documents within strict time limits. Not only is this a considerable administrative burden, failure to comply can result in potentially severe penalties for directors.
We can relieve you of both the burden and the worry by helping with your Company Secretarial duties. Our service includes:
• Company formations
• Preparing and filing accounts and annual returns
• Maintaining statutory registers
• Preparing and filing Companies House forms recording
• Changes of officers
• Changes of registered office
• Increases in share capital
• Allotments of shares
• Changes of accounting reference date
• Preparing documentation for annual general meetings
• If required, acting as company secretary of your company
• If required, providing your company with a registered office address.
Our Business Advice and Planning team will offer:
• Free advice and consultations
• Business plans documentation
• Cash flow forecasting
• Accountant reference letter
Registered Office: Unit 33 Easton Business Centre, Felix Road, Bristol, BS5 0HE
Copyright © 2014 AL Accounting Solutions · All Rights Reserved · Designed by Artsanac Graphics